Wednesday, April 11, 2007

私のスピーチ

スピーチ


It was very hard listening to myself because I was quite embarrassed by my performance. My fluency could definately use some work. Sure I get nervous when speaking in front of people, especially in another language, but really that is no excuse. I forgot to say at least one line in my speech. Also, I did not know I could say "umm" (well, in this case "あの。。。") so many times in a time span of 3 minutes. *sigh* I believe I could have done a better job. >.<

4 comments:

benmk said...

I thought your speech was funny and entertaining, you really seem to have a passion for Pokemon. As for fluency, nothing that a little practice and recitation can't fix.

JohnLee0388 said...

um....ur speech link isnt working....and i wasnt there so i couldnt listen to it....:(

JohnLee0388 said...

oh wait...its b/c wma in your link is not capalized...it should be WMA...small detail...

I heard of your topic before and i was very dissapointed that i could not have the experience of listening to your speech :( .... haha.

Alot of ano...and i agree with ben...pracitce makes perfect...but seriously? butterfry as the best pokemon..you gotta be kidding me...if your going for pretty like ninetails...or something...or sternght wise something mroe evolved??? A pigie and pikauchu...REALY!!!....not even a raichu and a pigeot...which both suck also...im very dissapointed...at this rate youll never become a master :(

Oh yeah and congrats on 8 bages...good luck on future battles...like the elite four...

リン said...

I really liked the subject (: You def judge yourself too harshly. I think you did a lovely job.